SPEAKING FEE RANGE ** Please note that while this speaker’s specific speaking fee falls within the range posted above (for Continental U.S. based events), fees are subject to change. For current fee information or international event fees (which are generally 50-75% more than U.S based event fees), please contact us.
$30,000 to $50,000
BOOK GABOR GEORGE BURT
SPEAKING FEE RANGE*
$30,000 to $50,000
Book Gabor George Burt
- As creator of the “Slingshot Framework,” Burt helps people and organizations overcome barriers to growth and excellence.
- Using practical information and tools, Burt shows audiences how to think creatively, break down boundaries, and innovate to remain relevant and prepared for the future.
- As a visionary on future trends, Burt offers audiences a framework for overcoming barriers to growth and creatively solving organizational problems.
- Burt gave the opening presentation at the World Marketing Forum and was the architect and host of the Forum for Partnership in the Americas.
Visionary Gabor George Burt says innovation isn’t about expensive, time-consuming inventions; it’s about creative, new combinations of familiar things. He calls this the “Innovation Shortcut.” Considered by many to be the global authority on re-imagining boundaries, Burt helps organizations overcome perceived limitations to create successful growth strategies.
His proprietary process, called the “Slingshot Framework,” helps companies and individuals regain youthful creativity to re-imagine boundaries. Gabor says business and cultural leaders view creativity as the most important leadership trait for future success. He works with a diverse group of international clients helping them to continuously rethink and reinvent what they do. His book, Slingshot: Re-Imagine Your Business, Re-Imagine Your Life, explores the connection between systematic creativity and smart strategy.
Gabor is a leading expert of Blue Ocean Strategy, a new approach that challenges conventional business strategy and provides a systematic plan to make the competition irrelevant. He contributed case study material to the worldwide bestselling book of the same name, and publishes a popular blog on the topic.
As a leading global visionary, he gave the opening presentation at the World Marketing Forum in 2013 and was the architect and host of the 2014 Forum for Partnership in the Americas, a gathering of business and government leaders.
He has hosted a national radio series in the U.S., writes articles for leading business publications, and is regularly interviewed on major television, radio and newspaper networks. He holds a BA in psychology and economics from Amherst College, as well as an MBA from INSEAD, France.
|What I look to achieve via my presentations is to have my audience experience the thrill and power of re-imagining such boundaries.|
|What do you want people to learn and take away from your presentations?|
| Even the most successful individuals and organizations operate within certain self-imposed, mental boundaries limiting greater success. What I look to achieve via my presentations is to have my audience experience the thrill and power of re-imagining such boundaries.
I use an interactive, provocative style to distill the complexity of strategy formation to the core essence of what customers ultimately want and how organizations can deliver that by continuously overstepping boundaries. People take away both the inspiration and the simple, immediately actionable framework to go beyond perceived limitations in pursuit of ongoing growth, relevance, and customer affection.
|What types of audiences would most benefit from your message?|
| Understanding how to effectively apply creative thinking to overstep perceived boundaries is equally important for all segments of society and all levels of an organization. Therefore my presentations, framework, as well as my book are all designed to be beneficial to a wide range of audiences – be it senior executives, government and NGO leaders, or organization-wide staff, entrepreneurs and students.
Essentially any audience interested in understanding how to break out of current limitations and shape its own future would benefit from my message.
|Participants acquired the mindset and methodology to shape the future of their business for ongoing growth and relevance.|
|What are some of the successes you've helped clients achieve?|
| Here are a few examples:
• I helped American Express create a whole new business based on the application of the Slingshot Framework. The business was founded in partnership with Wal-Mart and is called Bluebird: www.bluebird.com . The entire process, from the initial Slingshot workshop where the idea was hatched to its market introduction, took less than 15 months.
• I was asked by the Government of Trinidad and Tobago to design and host a high-profile event for government and business leaders from across the Western Hemisphere, on how to re-imagine boundaries. The result was the Forum for Partnership of the Americas, whose
• After being a featured speaker alongside Sir Richard Branson at
Gabor George Burt’s “Slingshot Framework” is the basis for all of his presentations. From that framework, he builds on ways to think creatively, break boundaries, and innovate to ultimately drive organizational growth. He breaks down what can seem like complicated topics into simple steps the audience can easily implement once they leave. Participants are amazed at how they can re-imagine boundaries that once seemed impossible to break.
Re-Imagine the Boundaries of Your Business
In a business environment without borders, standing still is not an option. According to visionary Burt, you are either actively shaping the future of your market space or being left behind by others who are. His “slingshot framework” enables a participant to become a future-shaper in his/her organization and harness creative thinking to drive relevance and growth. During his interactive presentations using his proprietary framework, he teaches audiences to:
· Turn the weakest points of their customers’ experience into the strongest
· Aim not simply to satisfy, but to “infatuate” customers
· Stretch the definition of business in order to discover new markets of relevance and impact
· Embrace the “Shortcut to Meaningful Innovation” by unlocking powerful combinations of already existing components
At the end of the session, participants will possess the critical link between creativity and smart strategy and be empowered to:
· Systematically use new creativity
· Create and sustain strong emotional connection with target audiences
· Elevate business to shape lifestyles (and workstyles) rather than simply be a provider of goods or services
· Pursue meaningful innovation with the most impact and lowest cost
Harness the Full Creative Potential of Your Organization
A survey of 100,000 people by interesting.org found that 98% believe creativity is important for their work, yet only 45% consider themselves creative, and a mere 2% think that their place of work fosters creativity. The good news, says Burt, is that creativity is a vastly underused, but completely free, abundant and immensely powerful resource we all possess. In this session, Burt shows how to capture and utilize creative thinking as a key resource that enables participants to:
· Connect systematic creativity with smart strategy
· Align the organization around the pursuit of meaningful innovation
· Shape the future of the market space
· Achieve strong customer loyalty, expanded relevance and sustained growth
How to Create Continuous Blue Oceans
Most companies are unable to find blue oceans—market spaces they have all to themselves. If they do find them, they are incapable of keeping them and discovering subsequent blue ocean spaces. In this presentation, Burt will show participants how they can create ongoing blue oceans of high customer value with no competition. A leading expert in blue ocean strategy, Burt pinpoints the key elements and simple approach to creating continuous blue oceans, while allowing an organization to maintain high growth, distinctive market offerings, and sidestep cutthroat price competition.
Burt’s Re-Imagine Dinners are intimate, exclusive gatherings of VIP attendees designed to explore how to overstep boundaries for continuous growth and relevance. Burt plays the role of host and provocateur, leading a combination of conversation and activities that challenges attendees to learn from each other. Each dinner is organized in a memorable setting with a creative chef who demonstrates the principles of “re-imagining boundaries” in the dinner itself, using ingredients in unusual yet savory combinations. All participants sit around a single table, which fosters an environment of strong group interaction.
Slingshot: Re-Imagine Your Business Re-Imagine Your Life
What if you could reignite your childhood creativity in a systematic way, to overstep self-imposed limitations and to discover what you are really capable of achieving? It's all here at your fingertips. Defy conventional wisdom and give reign to your imagination for success in your business and your life.
Continuous innovation is both necessary and exhilarating, and we all possess the inner capacity for it. Our capacity has simply been buried and lays dormant within us. As children, our imagination knew no boundaries. We would grab a slingshot and be instantly transformed into a warrior, a spy, a huntress, or protector of treasure. But as we grew older, our intellectual comfort zone shifted from that of continuous exploration and inquisitiveness to that of conformity with accepted norms of perception. All is not lost, however. We just need the right framework to re-engage our youthful creativity: the Slingshot Framework.
Find out why you need to infatuate your target audience and to provide them continuous lifestyle enrichment; how to become market-driving and to shape your offering for broadest relevance; and how to channel your reclaimed creativity into smart strategy. Launch yourself to new business and personal heights and have fun doing it.
In this interview, Gabor George Burt discusses: