SPEAKING FEE RANGE ** Please note that while this speaker’s specific speaking fee falls within the range posted above (for Continental U.S. based events), fees are subject to change. For current fee information or international event fees (which are generally 50-75% more than U.S based event fees), please contact us.
$25,000 to $30,000
BOOK ROSELINDE TORRES
SPEAKING FEE RANGE*
$25,000 to $30,000
Book Roselinde Torres
- Leadership guru with over 25 years of research under her belt who will deliver moving, compelling talks with clarity.
- Senior Partner and Managing Director at The Boston Consulting Group consulting firm.
- Recipient of the Women Leaders in Consulting Award from Consulting magazine.
- Featured in publications such as BusinessWeek, The Economist, and Fortune.
Roselinde Torres is a senior leader in the People & Organization practice at The Boston Consulting Group and has served as the first global head of BCG’s leadership topic. In addition, she has been a member of the firm’s Americas Leadership team.
In 2009, Torres was named a BCG Fellow. In 2014, she received the Women Leaders in Consulting Award from Consulting magazine for exceptional leadership within the firm and industry and for her expertise on the topic of leadership, which is the basis of her BCG fellowship.
Torres’s research is founded on the premise that the 21st century will be marked not just by great individual leaders, but also by great leadership teams. A steward who demonstrates curiosity about trends, is empathic, has an appreciation for other points of view, and focuses on multiplicative value will lead such teams.
She is exploring the following questions:
● What are the timeless elements of leadership? What are the leadership differentiators in the 21st century?
● What innovative methods can help prepare the next generation of leaders—both individually and as teams?
● How do we enable leaders to unlearn past models and habits of success?
● How are organizations leveraging their strategic and economic challenges as opportunities to choose, develop, and retain more adaptive leaders?
● How do we create measurable links between leadership appointments and their impact on value creation and sustained competitive advantage?
Torres has been a long-term advisor to more than 200 CEOs, senior executives, and boards on issues of executive leadership, talent management, organization design, culture change, and the implementation of large-scale change. She has consulted across a wide range of industries, including consumer products, financial services, healthcare, industrial goods, private equity, retail, and technology—and across geographic markets. She has advised leaders in the public and social sectors.
In addition, Torres speaks frequently at national business forums on organizational transformation and leadership and has authored many publications on 21st century leadership, organizing for growth, executive team agility, M&A cultural integration, CEO succession, and new CEO transition.
She has been featured in business venues and media such as TED, BusinessWeek, Chief Executive, The Economist, Fortune, HBR.org, Institutional Investor magazine, and others. She is a trustee of the Wildlife Conservation Society. Torres also serves as an advisor to the Harvard Kennedy School Center for Public Leadership and the Latino Leadership Initiative.
Before starting at BCG in 2006, Torres was a senior partner at Mercer Delta Consulting, where she also held a number of U.S. and global leadership roles. In addition, she has led internal consulting teams at Johnson & Johnson and Connecticut Mutual Life. At Johnson & Johnson, she was a member of the senior leadership team of the Ethicon Endo-Surgery Company.
Listen to Roselinde Torres speak and you will become smarter at business, no doubt about it. She is best known for her speeches exploring leadership in the 21st century—she has, after all, studied leadership for over 25 years. She has examined Fortune 500 companies and nonprofit organizations alike, within the United States and abroad to garner a deep understanding of what great leadership looks like today.
Her programs answer questions such as:
Torres is sure to deliver clear and candid talks leaving every organization better equipped to train its leaders. While she will help answer the questions listed above, she will also leave her audience with questions of their own to reflect on. Torres is the go-to leadership expert if you want to become a better leader or if you are committed to investing in your organization’s leaders.
Roselinde's leadership programs answer questions such as: